Labels

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Week 5: Leg's Looking Better

lifting my legs, woohoo!
It's the beginning of week five and I'm starting to get more mobility back into my leg. I'm able to lift my leg and bend my knee more. My knee is still very weak and still needs a lot of time to recoup. 


Knee
I've removed all the bandages from my knee and have removed two from my wound. Unfortunately my would isn't as healed as I thought it was so it was bleeding a little and needed a bandage. I'm not quite sure why it's taking so long to heal, maybe because it is the initial point of trauma, but I hope it finishes healing soon. 

I've watched so much TV sometimes I'm not sure what to do with myself anymore. I've started to do some freelance work and blogging to get back into the groove of things, but unfortunately I can only sit up for 20-30 minutes at a time. 


Wound
It does get a little bit better every day. I notice the little milestones that I accomplish every day, like being able to lift my leg off the pillow or how much I can bend my knee. Next week I get to see my doctor and take new x-rays, can't wait!



5 weeks down.

No comments:

Post a Comment