Labels

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Week 2 - Off With The Cast On With The Boot!


Hey Everyone,

Farewell backslab and hello boot!  

After meeting with my orthopedic I got my backslab taken off, my stitches removed and was given an air boot that I can walk with partial weight. After learning how to walk with crutches I saw my x-rays for the first time. 
It was a little overwhelming and I almost fainted but It was good for helping me come to terms with what happened.

Awesome thing is everything looks great! I can't believe that after only a week I can start walking again, even if it is only partial weight with crutches. 

The best part is I can take the boot off whenever I want. I was given the ok to sleep without it and to shower with my boot off! Now my leg can breath. I can't wait to wash it!

2 weeks down.

No comments:

Post a Comment