Labels

Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 7: Physical Therapy Begins and I'm Back To Work, Kinda

Therapy Time
Electrotherapy Machine
I started my first round of physical therapy this week. My first session was this past Monday and my next one is today. During my first session my therapist only worked on soft tissue and gave me exercises to do at home. I am really exciting to start working on building muscles back up again. The first thing we did after filling out all the appropriate paperwork was this electrotherapy and ice pack around my calf as well heating pad on my knee. 

After 18 minutes of electrotherapy I got a calf massage and worked on some strengthening exercises then off to home I went. My knee was super sore from the work out but overall I felt really good.

So I'm kinda back to work, starting with just two days a week for about 4 hours. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be it was just really cold with this Winter Vortex thingy the whole country is stuck in. Check out how I stayed warm.


7 weeks down.

No comments:

Post a Comment