Labels

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It's Really Cold Outside - How To Stay Warm With A Walking Boot

So I know that it's cold everywhere here in the US but after being mostly indoors for the past seven weeks the outdoors seems that much more chilly. So when I was cleared to go back to work the first thing I thought was how will I keep my toes warm. Even with a sock on they are pretty exposed since the boot doesn't cover them. 
After going through my sock drawer I found my rain boot's fleece liners.

So I slipped them on over my socks and leggings to provide extra protection and warmth for the toes on my bad leg. It helped a lot and it doesn't look too shabby if I do say so myself =) Thanks to my Uggs and my fleece rain boot liners I was able to stay warm through this crazy Winter Vortex. 



No comments:

Post a Comment