Labels

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Week 16: Me & My FitBit

So I've had a FitBit for a couple of weeks now and I am using it to help me track my steps, activity level, sleep, food and water intake. I love it I even hit a personal best of 7,770 steps last Friday. My average is 1,500 steps a day I am working on doing between 2,000-3,000 a day. 

I do have pain in my ankle after walking for more then 15 minutes. The more I walk the more I notice that I sometimes I have pain at my fracture site.

Everyday I am trying to walk more and swim more.

15 Weeks Down.

4 comments:

  1. No, had complications from screw removal. Seems he tore a tendon resulting in a lot of pain when I weight bear. Just not having much luck lately. I see Dr tomorrow, hope we can figure it out. Thx for asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, oh no! That sucks so much, I'm sorry that you kinda got stuck and now you can't walk =(

      Delete